RED WHITE AND BLUE DESSERTS FOR PATRIOTIC ENTERTAINING
Fourth of July is coming and you know what that means. Fireworks, barbecues, and red white and blue everything! I have you covered at your next 4th of July themed get-together though with these scrumptious and easy patriotic desserts.
Every single one of these delightful desserts are red white and blue and perfect for your 4th of July BBQ or Memorial Day picnic. Show your American pride by whipping one of these tasty desserts up for your kid’s red white and blue themed bake sale too!
The best part is that these easy patriotic desserts look like they take ten times longer to make than they do. Everyone will be impressed with your prowess in the kitchen and the effortless creativity that you exude. I won’t tell them if you don’t!
Don’t Forget to Pin Me for Later!
RED WHITE AND BLUE RICE KRISPIE BITES
1. Red, White and Blue Rice Krispie Bites: Krispie treats are an easy and universally liked dessert. Using some rich food coloring really gives these bite-sized treats a visual bang for their buck. (via Two Sisters Crafting)
2. Firecracker Cake: This visually stunning Bundt cake is so much easier than it looks! It’s literally just a Bundt pan, white cake mix, a container of white icing, some food coloring, and some festive sprinkles. That’s it. It definitely looks like you put more effort into it than that. It’ll be our little secret. Shhhh! (via Love Bakes Good Cakes)
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH FLAG DIP
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
4. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries: Light and fresh strawberries with a dollop of cheesecake filling and a blueberry to top it. Perfect for quick and delicious finger food desserts at any gathering. (via Dessert Now Dinner Later)
RED WHITE AND BLUE BARS
NO-BAKE SUMMER BERRY CHEESECAKE
6. No-Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake: This chilled light dessert is just as delicious as it is easy to make. Take this pretty cheesecake to your Fourth of July celebration potluck. (via Yummiest Food)
4TH OF JULY FRUIT & JELLO CUPS
7. 4th Of July Fruit & Jello Cups: Everyone loves the combination of jello and fruit! Add a scoop of whipped cream and more fresh fruit to the top of festive red and blue jello and you have a patriotic dessert everyone will love! I love the dessert bowls shown in the picture but I think these dessert dishes would be cute with this recipe too! (via The First Year Blog)
8. Firecracker Popcorn: This is one of those easy patriotic desserts or snacks that are effortless but have a big impact. Add a little snap crackle and pop to your fireworks viewing by handing out this snappy popcorn. Your guests will thank you! All you need is popcorn, white candy melts, patriotic sprinkles, and strawberry or cherry Pop Rocks candy. (via The Nerds Wife)
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY TRIFLE
9. No-Bake Strawberry Blueberry Trifle: Layers of delicious sweet cream stacked between airy angel food cake, and fresh berries. The perfect patriotic dessert for Summer. If you are looking for a trifle bowl similar to the one pictured, this trifle bowl from Anchor is a great choice, but if you want something with a bit more texture, I LOVE this lumina trifle bowl from Godinger. (via Natasha’s Kitchen)
RED WHITE & BLUE CHERRY CHEESECAKE MACARONS
10. Red White And Blue Cherry Cheesecake Macarons: Are you looking for the perfect dessert option for this 4th of July but want something a little more sophisticated than your typical cupcake? Try these fancy patriotic macarons. Not only are they gorgeous, but they will impress your most discerning guest. (via Baking A Moment)
RELATED POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 4th Of July Nails To Show Your Patriotic Style
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks To Refresh Your Summer
- Easy Easter Dessert Ideas That Are Super Cute!
- 13 Halloween Treats To Die For!
11. Firecracker Cupcakes: Add a little dazzle and pop to your 4th of July with these creative and tasty cupcakes! (via Oh! Nuts)
12. Patriotic Candy Bark: Make this super simple candy bark, break it into pieces and serve in either a cute red white and blue paper bag or these cute patriotic cellophane bags. Let your guests munch on this fun treat while they enjoy the fireworks this Independence day. (via Sprinkles For Breakfast)
TIE DYE FOURTH OF JULY S’MORES
13. Tie Dye Fourth Of July S’Mores: Everyone loves s’mores. It’s like a Summer staple, but have they had them with homemade marshmallows and rich Dove chocolate? Give these treats a try. I promise it will open up a whole new world to your taste buds. (via Studio DIY)
4TH OF JULY CAKE ROLL
14. 4th Of July Cake Roll: A beautiful from scratch cake roll that you could make ahead of time and store in your ice box. (via Taste And Tell Blog)
RED WHITE & BLUE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
15. Red White & Blue Chocolate Cookies: These vibrant chocolate beauties are a perfect take-along to your next Summer potluck. The red white and blue M&Ms really pop against the chocolate background, plus they’re chocolate. Enough said. (via Two Sisters Crafting)
RED WHITE AND BLUE FINGER JELLO
16. Red White and Blue Finger Jello: You can whip these 3 layered beauties up in a snap for maximum visual impact and taste but minimal monetary investment. These are perfect for little fingers! (via Recipe Girl)
PATRIOTIC PARTY MIX
17. Patriotic Party Mix: Set a few bowls of this party mix around your celebration for casual munching or put together some pre-portioned party bags for your guests to grab. You could even bag some up in patriotic goodie bags to send home with your guests as they are leaving! (via The Bakermama)
NO BAKE PATRIOTIC FUDGE CHEESECAKE TRIFLES
18. No Bake Patriotic Hot Fudge Cheesecake Trifles: Individual trifle cups full of M&Ms, pieces of pound cake, whipped cream, and hot fudge. You can buy all of the ingredients from the store and make these delightful cups of joy in minutes! (via Recipe Girl)
PATRIOTIC CHOCOLATE PRETZELS
19. Patriotic Chocolate Pretzels: Chocolate covered pretzels with your choice of sprinkles. A little savory and a little sweet. (via Our Wabi Sabi Life)
STRAWBERRY & BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICEBOX CAKE
20. Strawberry & Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake: Yum! It’s amazing what you can create using simple ingredients like golden Oreos and cheesecake flavored pudding but this one hits your sweet spot like no other! (via Life Love and Sugar)
ICE CREAM SANDWICHES WITH PATRIOTIC SPRINKLES
21. Ice Cream Sandwiches with Patriotic Sprinkles: When it comes to easy patriotic desserts, this simple “recipe” is probably the easiest. Buy a box of ice cream sandwiches. I would recommend mini ice cream sandwiches. If you can’t find mini ones but would like to serve something smaller than a full size sandwich, just cut them in half. Unwrap the sandwiches and let the ice cream on the sides get a little soft. Dip the sides of the sandwiches into a plate of patriotic themed sprinkles. Refreeze the sandwiches until you are ready to serve them. (via Smart School House)
Red, White and Blue Cake
22. Red, White and Blue Cake: This cake is beautiful. All you need is a cake mix, frosting, food dye, and a few other things to make this cake. The presentation is what makes it look like you put so much effort into it but you won’t! (via McCormick)
Patriotic Cake Mix Jello Cookies
23. Patriotic Cake Mix Jello Cookies: these vibrant cookies are sure to catch the eye of everyone at your party but the taste will capture their taste buds! (via Tastes Of Lizzy T)
Red, White & Blue Cake Batter Dip
24. Red, White & Blue Cake Batter Dip: This yummy dip is perfect with fresh Summer fruit, graham crackers, or even animal crackers! (via Sugar and Soul)
Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls With Berries
25. Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls With Berries: Try these crescents for breakfast or for dessert. They are both sweet from the fresh Summer berries, and a little savory from the cream cheese filling. (via Fun Money Mom)
Sugar Cookie Bars
26. Sugar Cookie Bars: A yummy sugar cookie bar that’s just the right amount of chewy, topped with a delightful frosting and your choice of sprinkles. This dessert could easily be converted to fit other holidays or events by adding some food coloring or different festive sprinkles. (via Upstate Ramblings)
Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
27. Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad: Sweet Summer fruit and fluffy marshmallows accent this divine cheesecake flavored bliss. Bring this to a 4th of July barbecue and you’ll be the hit of the party! (via Sweet & Savory Meals)
No Bake Summer Berry Pretzel Salad
28. No Bake Summer Berry Pretzel Salad: A salty pretzel crust is the perfect addition to the cool fruity cream filling of this delectable salad. (via OMG Chocolate Desserts)
4th of July Bomb Brownie Bites
29. 4th of July Bomb Brownie Bites: Chocolate and cherries are a winning combination and these brownie bites will blow you away! (via Eating On A Dime)
Red, White, and Blue Trifles
30. Red, White, and Blue Trifles: Smooth, creamy, sweet and fruity. These individual trifle cups are light enough for warm Summer days but sweet enough to really satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus these are one of those easy patriotic desserts that you can whip up in a jiffy! (via Fox and Briar)
These cute and easy patriotic desserts are sure to make you the hit of the party! Everyone will probably wonder where you found the time to make such creative desserts. Let them wonder!
Share this post with your friends!