RED WHITE AND BLUE DESSERTS FOR PATRIOTIC ENTERTAINING
Fourth of July is coming and you know what that means. Fireworks, barbecues, and red white and blue everything! I have you covered at your next 4th of July themed get-together though with these scrumptious and easy patriotic desserts.
Every single one of these delightful desserts are red white and blue and perfect for your 4th of July BBQ or Memorial Day picnic. Show your American pride by whipping one of these tasty desserts up for your kids red white and blue themed bake sale too!
The best part is that these easy patriotic desserts look like they took ten times longer to make than they do. Everyone will be impressed with your prowess in the kitchen and the effortless creativity that you exude. I won’t tell them if you don’t!
Don’t Forget to Pin Me for Later!
RED WHITE AND BLUE RICE KRISPIE BITES
1. Red, White and Blue Rice Krispie Bites: Krispie treats are an easy and universally liked dessert. Using some rich food coloring really gives these bite-sized treats a visual bang for their buck. (via Two Sisters Crafting)
2. Firecracker Cake: This visually stunning Bundt cake is so much easier than it looks! It’s literally just a white cake mix, a container of white icing, some food coloring, and some festive sprinkles. That’s it. It definitely looks like you put more effort into it than that. It’ll be our little secret. Shhhh! (via Love Bakes Good Cakes)
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH FLAG DIP
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Flag Dip: You can serve this sweet cookie dough dessert dip with animal crackers or graham crackers. (via Mom On Timeout)
CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
4. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries: Light and fresh strawberries with a dollop of cheesecake filling and a blueberry to top it. Perfect for quick and delicious finger food desserts at any gathering. (via Dessert Now Dinner Later)
RED WHITE AND BLUE BARS
5. Red White and Blue Bars: Bright and festive red velvet cookie bars that are perfect for little hands. (via Love From The Oven)
NO-BAKE SUMMER BERRY CHEESECAKE
6. No-Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake: This chilled light dessert is just as delicious as it is easy to make. Take this pretty cheesecake to your Fourth of July celebration potluck. (via Yummiest Food)
4TH OF JULY FRUIT & JELLO CUPS
7. 4th Of July Fruit & Jello Cups: Everyone loves the combination of jello and fruit! Add a scoop of whipped cream and more fresh fruit to the top of festive red and blue jello and you have a patriotic dessert everyone will love! (via The First Year Blog)
8. Firecracker Popcorn: This is one of those easy patriotic desserts or snacks that are effortless but have a big impact. Add a little snap crackle and pop to your fireworks viewing by handing out this snappy popcorn. Your guests will thank you! (via The Nerds Wife)
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY TRIFLE
9. No-Bake Strawberry Blueberry Trifle: Layers of delicious sweet cream stacked between airy angel food cake, and fresh berries. The perfect patriotic dessert for Summer. (via Natasha’s Kitchen)
RED WHITE & BLUE CHERRY CHEESECAKE MACARONS
10. Red White And Blue Cherry Cheesecake Macarons: Are you looking for the perfect dessert option for this 4th of July but want something a little more sophisticated than your typical cupcake? Try these fancy patriotic macarons. Not only are they gorgeous, but they will impress your most discerning guest. (via Baking A Moment)
RELATED POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 4th Of July Nails To Show Your Patriotic Style
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks To Refresh Your Summer
- Easy Easter Dessert Ideas That Are Super Cute!
- 13 Halloween Treats To Die For!
11. Firecracker Cupcakes: Add a little dazzle and pop to your 4th of July with these creative and tasty cupcakes! (via Oh! Nuts)
12. Patriotic Candy Bark: Make this super simple candy bark, break it into pieces and serve in a cute red white and blue bag for guests to munch on while they enjoy the fireworks this Independence day. (via Sprinkles For Breakfast)
TIE DYE FOURTH OF JULY S’MORES
13. Tie Dye Fourth Of July S’Mores: Everyone loves s’mores. It’s like a Summer staple, but have they had them with homemade marshmallows and rich Dove chocolate? Give these treats a try. I promise it will open up a whole new world to your taste buds. (via Studio DIY)
4TH OF JULY CAKE ROLL
14. 4th Of July Cake Roll: A beautiful from scratch cake roll that you could make ahead of time and store in your ice box. (via Taste And Tell Blog)
RED WHITE & BLUE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
15. Red White & Blue Chocolate Cookies: These vibrant chocolate beauties are a perfect take-along to your next Summer potluck. The red white and blue candies really pop against the chocolate background, plus they’re chocolate. Enough said. (via Two Sisters Crafting)
These cute and easy patriotic desserts are sure to make you the hit of the party! Everyone will probably wonder where you found the time to make such creative desserts. Let them wonder!
Share this post with your friends!